WHO ARE WE?
The address of our website is: www.prova.fr
PROVA undertake to respect and protect your personal data in compliance with the statutory requirements provided by the Data Protection Law of 6 January 1978, as reinforced and completed by the General Data Protection Regulation (EU) 2016/679 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data that entered into force on 25 May 2018.
If you use this site, it means that you understand and agree to the terms set out below.
IDENTITY OF THE PROCESSING CONTROLLER
Personal data is collected on behalf of PROVA who is the processing controller of the personal data collected. E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
DEFINITION OF PERSONAL DATA
The term « personal data » means any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person. An « identifiable natural person » is deemed to be a natural persons who can be identified, directly or indirectly, in particular by reference to an identifier such as a name, an identification number, location data, an on-line identifier or to one or more factors specific to the physical, physiological, genetic, mental, economic, cultural or social identity of that natural person.
The term « processing » means any operation or set of operations which is performed on personal data or on sets of personal data, whether or not by automated means, such as collection, recording, organisation, structuring, storage, adaptation or alteration, retrieval, consultation, use, disclosure by transmission, dissemination or otherwise making available, alignment or combination, restriction, erasure or destruction.
CATEGORIES OF DATA COLLECTED
As part of collection activity, PROVA notably collects the following data:
– data relating to identity: title, name, forenames, date of birth, address, nationality, function, telephone number, e-mail address, IP address;
– data relating to the payment of invoices: payment methods, bank or postal account details, balance and outstanding invoices;
– data relating to transactions: order number, purchase details;
– products purchased, quantity, amount, periodically, delivery address, history of the contractual relationship, product returns, origin of the sale (vendor, representative, partner) or order, customer correspondence, exchanges with and comments from customers and prospects, identity of customer relationship managers.
COLLECTION OF PERSONAL DATA ON WWW.PROVA.FR
In a general manner, you may visit the site without communicating personal data. Only data which you provide voluntarily in the contact form is collected.
When using the contact form on the website, you are asked to provide personal data such as: your names, forenames, telephone number, e-mail address, the name of your firm and geographical location.
INTERNAL PAGES OF THE WEBSITE
Articles on this website may contain embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles etc.). Content embedded from other websites behaves in the same way as if the surfer were viewing that other website.
PURPOSES OF PERSONAL DATA PROCESSING
The purpose of this data is notably the execution of operations relating to:
– management of requests made using the on-line form;
– management of requests for information, customer orders and the follow-up of deliveries;
– performance of an agreement or a request prior to entering into an agreement;
– invoicing, accounting and management of customer accounts;
– following up customer relationships in order to provide information or follow up the services requested, and to be able to contact the customer, in particular with respect to various PROVA events, to provide pricing updates, the launch of new or complementary products;
– maintaining and updating files;
– management of claims;
– collecting customer opinions on products and services;
– resolving any disputes and ensuring compliance with our contracts;
– preparing statistics and marketing analysis;
– obtaining the certifications requested by the Customer;
– requests for right of access, modification, rectification and objection; and
– compliance with statutory, regulatory and administrative obligations in force.
USE OF PERSONAL DATA
Personal data is used by PROVA and may be transferred to other entities of the PROVA Group and/or to any partners contractually bound to PROVA for the performance of any of the operations above and, in particular, to our storage provider, without the requirement of customer authorisation. The partners in question are subject to an obligation of confidentiality and may only use the data in compliance with our contractual provisions and applicable legislation. Any other use is subject to prior consent.
PROVA undertakes to restrict access to personal data to employees and agents of companies authorised to process them as a result of their functions involving the inspection of such data.
The personal data you have communicated to PROVA shall not be sold to another company. They shall not be exchanged, transferred or given to a third party other than to any judicial or administrative authorities who may so request and other than being obliged to do so on legitimate grounds.
TRANSFER OF DATA TO COUNTRIES OUTSIDE THE EU OR EEA
For the purposes of executing the services, certain recipients of your data shall be located outside the EU. The guarantees set out in the General Data Protection Regulation (EU) 2016/679 shall be applied to ensure an adequate level of protection. PROVA undertakes to provide them with the information they strictly need to provide the services required and to prohibit them from using the information for purposes other than the provisions of services they have been asked to provide.
STORAGE OF PERSONAL DATA
Personal data is stored for the period of time required for the realisation of the purpose of processing thereof and shall not exceed:
– three years from the last contact from a non-customer prospect through our website www.prova.fr;
– three years from the last contact of a customer or partner with any of the PROVA Group companies if such data is used for the purpose of animation and commercial marketing;
– in any other case, for as long as the customer or partner maintains a contractual relationship with any of the PROVA Group companies; and
– in the event of the termination of an agreement between the customer or partner with any of the PROVA Group companies, or on termination of the service requested, and if there is no other reason to continue processing, ten years from the end of any commercial relationship to comply with the regulations in force, in particular with respect to contractual, accounting and fiscal limitation periods.
We apply various organisational, technical and IT measures to ensure the security and confidentiality of your personal data and, in particular, to prevent them from being distorted, damaged, lost, misused, corrupted, disclosed, transferred or communicated to unauthorised persons. We also protect your data off-line. The computers and servers used to store identifiable personal data are stored in a secure environment.
RIGHTS AND REMEDIES
In application of the national and European regulations applicable to personal data, you have the right to access your data at any time by writing to the following e-mail address: marketing @prova.fr. This right of access notably enables you to obtain confirmation that your data has (or has not) been processed and communication of a copy of all the personal data relating to you held by the processing controller.
You also have the right to ask for the information to be updated, rectified (where such data has become obsolete, erroneous or incomplete) and deleted (where your data is no longer required for processing and subject to the statutory duration of storage). You enjoy the right of portability and the right to restrict processing. To exercise these rights, you may contact us by writing to the following e-mail address: email@example.com. Prior to implementing this right, PROVA may ask for proof of your identity in support of your request.
You may define general instructions to the processing controller with respect to the storage, deletion and communication of your personal data after your death. These instructions may be modified or withdrawn at any time.
In the event of disagreement on the collection or use of your personal data, you may lodge a claim with the Commission Nationale Informatique et Libertés [National Commission for IT and Civil Liberties] or « CNIL »)
STATUS OF THIS CONFIDENTIALITY POLICY
PROVA reserves the right to modify it at any time in order to provide up-to-date information on the manner in which it collects and processes data.