The coffee range
All the aromatic richness of coffee
It was in Ethiopia that the Coffea Arabica species originated 800 years before our time, then extended to other parts of the world, each origin imparting a unique local flavour, under the main varieties Arabicas and Robustas. Coffee is not only thought of as a beverage, it can also be as a food.
We source our coffee beans from many producing countries in Latin America, Asia and Africa.
PROVA, one of the most comprehensive coffee ranges of the market.
Since 1990, coffee so rich in flavour, has inspired us to create a complete range of extracts of different geographical regions and varieties, using pure origins and blends.
Our PROCAFE Extracts & flavoursAll the richness of the coffee taste is represented in our portfolio, along with technical features
• Varieties: Arabica, Robusta, blends.
• Origins: Columbia, Brazil, Peru, Ethiopia, Kenya, Tanzania, Vietnam, India.
• Recipes: Cappuccino, Expresso, Mocha, Latte Macchiatto.
• Taste palette of compound coffee flavours: adapted to the market’s cultural specificities and local legislations natural, WONF, synthetic, natural and artificial...).
• Easy handling: liquid form allows instantaneous dispersion.
•Specific application: water-soluble for beverage and mixed food systems, oil-soluble for chocolate and confectionery, buffered for dairy products.